This week we launched two brand new mobile apps for two great clients. Oranje in Indianapolis and the NAB Radio Show in Chicago. As a premier iphone and android mobile app developer, we are were proud to be a part of the mobile strategies.
What is Oranje?
ORANJE is a contemporary art & music event showcasing progressive artists and musicians. The goal of ORANJE is to create an interactive experience of art and music presented in a stimulating, urban environment.
Download the app to see who will be displaying their work and what musicians will be attending.
ORANJE 2011 is scheduled for Saturday, September 17, 2011 from 8pm until 2am. Due to the Indiana Liquor Laws, all ORANJE patrons must be 21 or over with valid ID to attend.
What is NAB Radio Show?
This is the official mobile app for the 2011 Radio Show, Produced by the NAB and RAB, September 14 – 16 in Chicago, IL. With the Radio Show App on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad, you’ll navigate the exhibitor floor like a pro. Enjoy the interactive map feature, plan your daily itinerary, search exhibitors, explore the sessions and decide which speakers and seminars you want to attend.
- The Marketplace, where you’ll have access to an exhibit floor featuring wall-to-wall equipment and services, meeting rooms, a networking lounge and special events
- Breakout sessions covering sales and marketing, advertising, finance, management, engineering, legal and regulatory issues, programming and the digital landscape
- Special events: Opening Remarks and Keynote, Advertiser Luncheon, Leadership Breakfast, Radio Luncheon and NAB Marconi Radio Awards Dinner & Show
- Super Sessions on the industry’s hottest topics
- Professional development courses